Address – St. Margarets Primary School, Salmon Inn Rd, Polmont, Falkirk FK2 0XF
Registration Number – CS2003015501 (39 children)
Direct Number – 07751365335 (2:45 – 6pm)
Click on the links below for our Social Media
Access to our setting may be slightly different due to restrictions regarding COVID 19. These will be communicated clearly to all service users.
We are located round the back of the school using both music & drama rooms. Access is via the ramp; please press the bell & a member of staff will answer.
Please note that there will be some changes to our daily routine at the moment due to safety measures regarding COVID 19.
Breakfast Club – breakfast is served up to 8:45am. Children play with resources and have access to outdoor play.
After School – Primary 1 & 2 children are collected by a member of staff from their classrooms. All other children come to the music room from their classrooms. Children all sit together in the music room while a member of staff carries out a register & communicates the days activities on offer. Children have the option of indoor or outdoor play before snack starts around 4pm. All children are encouraged to have the snack on offer, a piece of fruit or a drink. The Children then enjoy the rest of the sessions’s activities or play with the resources indoors or outdoors.
- While the governments Track and Trace system is in place, children will be divided into groups according to age and will be supervised by the same member of staff every day.
- If your child or any member of their household is displaying symptoms of COVID 19 (new and persistent cough, high temperature, change or loss of taste or smell) please follow government guidelines regarding isolation and contact the club immediately. https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-test-and-protect/
- We predominately work to a 1:8 ratio but can also work to a 1:10 ration. Any outings will result in a 1:5 ratio.
- An adult is responsible to sign your child out of the service (from list given on your registration form). – in order to comply with current social distancing rules, no adults other than members of staff will be allowed into the club setting for the time being.
- We are not permitted under any circumstance to allow anyone to return to the classroom once school is over.
- It is important the you contact the club if your child will not be attending. It is not the schools responsibility to inform us if your child has been absent.
- Children are encouraged to play outdoors as much as possible. Please ensure that your child has suitable clothing for the weather e.g. waterproof jacket, sunhat.