Address – Victoria Primary School, Middlefield Rd, Falkirk FK2 9HF
Direct Telephone Number – 07923655224 (2:45pm – 6pm)
Registration Number – CS2003011352 (24 children)
Click on the links below for our Social Media
Access to our setting may be slightly different due to restrictions regarding COVID 19. These are noted below.
GO kids Victoria runs from the dining hall of the school. The club can be accessed via the door round the back of the school near to the modular building and container. Please press the bell and a member of staff will answer. Your child will be brought to you at the door. No adults other than staff will be permitted into the building.
Please note that there will be some changes to our daily routine at the moment due to safety measures regarding COVID 19. These are noted below.
Primary 1 and 2 children are collected by a member of staff from their classroom. All other children come to the dining hall from their classrooms. All children are encouraged to sit until a register is taken. At this time, staff will chat with the children and inform them of the days plans.
Children are offered a selection of snacks throughout the week. All snacks take into account our Healthy eating Policy and any allergies or cultural dietary requirements. All children are encouraged to have snack on offer, a piece of fruit or a drink of water. Staff will ensure that all children wash their hands before and after eating. Snack is served around 3.30pm. Children are encouraged to wash their hands after using the toilet, when coming in from outside and before/after eating.
Children have the option of taking part in an activities organised by the staff or to play with the resources within the setting. At the moment we are discouraging children from bringing their own toys in from home so that we can ensue that all resources are clean and safe to play with. We will be encouraging children to play outdoors as much as possible, therefore it is important that you ensure that your child has appropriate clothing for all weather.
Children can be collected any time before 6pm. Please ring the doorbell and your child will be brought to you. No adults other than staff will be permitted into the building.
- While the governments Track and Trace system is in place, children will be divided into groups according to age and will be supervised by the same members of staff every day.
- If your child or any member of their household is displaying symptoms of COVID 19 (new and persistent dry cough, high temperature, change or loss of taste or smell) please follow government guidelines regarding isolation and contact the club immediately. https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-test-and-protect/
- We predominately work to a 1:8 ratio but can also work to a 1:10 ratio. Any outings will result in a 1:5 ratio.
- An adult is responsible to sign your child out of the service (from the list given on your registration form) – in order to comply with current Social Distancing rules no adults other than staff members will be allowed into the club setting for the time being.
- We are not permitted under any circumstance to allow anyone to return to the classrooms once school is over.
- It is important that you contact the club if your child will not be attending. It is not the schools responsibility to inform us if your child has been absent.
- Children are encouraged to play outdoors as much as possible. Please ensure that your child has suitable clothing for the weather e.g. waterproof jacket, or sun hat.